It is important to wear a professionally made mouthguard whenever you play a sport that involves physical contact. Your mouthguard can be customised to any colour, logo or style you would like.
What are the benefits of wearing a sports mouthguard?
- Precaution for athletes of all ages and abilities
- Help protect against chipped or broken teeth, root and bone damage, and tooth loss
- Protection against jaw fracture, cerebral haemorrhage and neck injuries
- To avoid situations where the lower jaw jams into the upper jaw
- Mouthguards help prevent cutting and bruising of the lips, tongue and cheeks